AOMEI PE Builder is a freeware to create a bootable environment based on Windows PE in USB, and CD/DVD, Windows PE ISO, etc. It is able to boot into system failed computers and maintain your Windows PC and Server.
- Version : (AOMEI PE Builder 1.5)
- Size : 75.90 MB
- Date : 24/08/2015
- Allow : Window 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP Windows Server 2008R2/2012
- Licence : Free (Open Source)
- Host By AOMEI PE Builder
When need AOMEI PE Builder?
- System can’t start up, you can boot into the computer with PE Builder and transfer important data out.
- Computer breaks down due to virus attack, you can use PE Builder enter the machine and download off-line antivirus software. Then, clean up those viruses and rebuild your system.
- Forget your PC password, firstly enter Windows PE system under help of PE Builder, then remove login password and restart the machine.
Features of AOMEI PE Builder
- Graphic Operational Interface: Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user- friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc. It is easy to use just like using Windows 7. The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference.
- Support Network: In most cases, the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder can be connected to network; Through the network, you can download directly the off-line version of anti-virus software in the Windows PE system created by it.
- Pack Portable Tools and Drivers: In desktop of AOMEI PE Builder, There are AOMEI hard disk or partition managements, and AOMEI backup & restore software, etc. If you want to use other drivers or software, you can pack them into AOMEI PE Builder.