Detail In HushSoft.Com,
- Version : (220.127.116.110 Beta)
- Size : 4.58 MB
- Date : 07 March 2016
- Allow : Window, 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP
- Licence : Shareware (Open Source)
- Host By: Malwarebytes
Security for business data over the internet and as well as on the server is very necessary for a business existence, Malware Bytes Breach Remediation secure both small and large business data as it is advance-gen endpoint for detecting and rectifying any type of malware. It automatically get rid of all type of malware and also safe-guard new attacks. The major function of this tool is to repair all existing problems and make remedy before any problem arise so that reduces the burden of IT-Department. Easily amalgamate with already installed security tools such as Splunk, ArcSight and QRadar, and also including Breach Detection System that includes Lastline, Mandiant and Fidelis and endpoint management platforms including Tanium, ForeScout and Microsoft SCCM.
Malwarebytes Breach Remediation Features:-
- Have latest malware remediation with anti-rootkit scanning
- Have Intelligent heuristic- and definitions-based scanning engine
- Able to Automated remediation and remote malware discovery
- Have optional scan-only modes or scan-and-remediate
- Have quarantine management of detected threats or any malware
- Able to event logging to central location (CEF format)
- Able to custom Open IOC threat indicators (XML format)
- Able to four system scan types likes (Full, Path, Threat, Hyper)
- Zero % no lasting footprint on endpoint.
- Able to extensible platform supports flexible deployment options.
- Malwarebytes Breach Remediation is designed for business situations.
- User Friendly
- Extensible platform supports flexible deployment options
- You must be familiar with using the command prompt
- 100% secure
It is recommended for home users that have one or two systems to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
It Will also works in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 and R2 as well as Windows Server 2003 (32-bit only).